By Michelle Albert
- Snuggle up with popcorn and a blanket and watch Heeb‘s countdown of the 100 greatest Jewish movie moments. To top off your Jewish movie experience, check out Moment‘s feature on great Jewish films.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanayhu is scrambling for a way to fix Israel’s Jerusalem-settlement faux pas.
- British Prime Minister Gordon Brown honored Brits who saved Jews during the Holocaust.
- An Israeli advertising company created an ad that reenacts the footage taken of an assassination of a Hamas militant by Israel’s Mossad. The company says it’s a spoof, but it just seems like poor taste.
- A Pennsylvania woman who calls herself JihadJane has been arrested for recruiting potential jihadists to help kill a Swedish artist who published a cartoon featuring the prophet Mohammad with a dog’s body.
- A Persian-Jewish family’s celebration of their daughter’s first birthday was interrupted by a rabbi bursting in and cursing them for eternity.
- Obama turns to the Talmud for oratorical inspiration.